The 2010-11 football season on your phone
The 2010-2011 season will be remembered by many as the consecration of Gareth Bale as one of the best players in the Premier League, Dimitar Berbatov and Carlos Tevez's battle to be the top goal scorer of the season or the Manchester United-Arsenal thriller that ended 4-4, as well as Barcelona's domination of the Champions League with an excellent Messi who won his third consecutive Ballon d'Or. A football season that will definitely remain in the memories of all soccer fans and that you can now revive on your Android mobile device thanks to PES 2011.
Konami's football game for the 10-11 season.
We're talking about the APK of one of the football games par excellence, without forgetting about EA Sports' FIFA, that in its edition of the 2010-2011 season brings us a very realistic experience so that we can immerse ourselves in the best football competitions in the world from our smartphone or tablet. But, is PES 2011 really better than FIFA 11? Well, that's something you're going to have to find out for yourself after playing a few games.
Main features of Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
- Take part in the best national and international football tournaments such as the Spanish, Italian, English or French League or the Champions League.
- Play in quick match mode to practice all your skills.
- Manage everything that has to do with the administration of your favorite club, all the technical and tactical aspects and play matches in the Master League.
- Take care of all the signings and transfers of your club, choose the appropriate strategy for each manage and walk onto the pitch to score the winning goal.
- Rather limited number of licensed teams, with the majority of clubs adopting nicknames.
- Choose your favorite club between Barcelona, Madrid, North London or Merseyside Red. Which one's the best team? Obviously, Messi's Barcelona is almost unbeatable.
How to install Pro 2011 on my smartphone?
Well, installing this version of PES isn't at all easy. More than 6 years after its launch, it's no longer available on Google Play, so you'll have to resort to alternative app stores or use or Download button.
The matter is that the installation files are shared between the typical APK file and the game cache that's included in a ZIP file that you'll have to extract to the path sdcard/Android/data/us.konami.pes2011, since that data is no longer available on Konami's servers which the game tries to access. So, how much does the game weigh then? Well, that's just over 1.2 MB for the APK and over 50 MB for the cache, so we recommend you to use a WiFi network to complete the download.
- The download includes the APK and the game cache zipped into a folder that has to extracted by means of a file explorer.
- The space required depends on the device on which it’s installed.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Security.
World Soccer Winning Eleven 8 International
The North American version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
The Pro Evolution Soccer for iPhone